Firefly Integrations, LLC (hereafter FFI) endeavors to use high quality components in the development of our advanced 12V electrical systems. Our products are throughly tested prior to shipment. This permits FFI to offer a guarantee against defects in workmanship on FFI system parts.
No other express warranty applies: This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of FFI.
What is Covered?
- This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, excluding any and all exemptions stated below.
How Long Does Coverage Last?
- This warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail sale of the coach.
- This warranty is limited to a maximum of two (2) years from original installation by a qualified professional if the coach is not sold within 12 months of the manufacturing date.
What is Not Covered? (Exemptions)
- Products that have been altered, modified, repaired, or serviced by anyone other than the service facilities authorized by FFI to render such services.
- Products with serial numbers or other distinguishing numbers or codes that have been altered or removed.
- Products that have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water damage, acts of God, improper installation, or operated contrary to the instructions contained in the Owner’s Manual, at any time before or after original installation.
- Damage by operation beyond the specifications of the product. (i.e. using inappropriate fuse size, etc.)
- Use of any other network wiring other than FFI network wiring; other network wiring will damage the FFI system and will effectively void the warranty on the part(s) and/or system.
- Labor and/or expenses incurred.
What Will FFI Do?
- Run a diagnosis of each returned item.
- Repair or replace any defective parts. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished at FFI’s sole discretion.
- Alternatively, at FFI’s sole discretion, FFI may provide a credit for returned part(s), not exceeding the original sale value of the returned part(s), if this method is agreed upon prior to the return. Credit will not be issued until the return has been received by FFI and diagnosis of the returned part(s) has been completed.
How to Get Service
- Contact FFI below to receive a Return Goods Authorization (RGA). A RGA must be obtained before any product can be returned to FFI.
- Once the RGA has been assigned by FFI, the RGA must be referenced on the paperwork to be returned.
Delivery of Returned Item(s)
- The Returnee is responsible for packaging the returned part(s) appropriately, with sufficient protection against shipping damage; FFI will not be responsible for any damage to the returned part(s) due to improper packaging.
- It is the returnee’s responsibility to provide a description of the problem and/or diagnosis, unit number from which the returned part(s) are from, and the correct address to ship the repaired and/or replaced products to.
- The repaired or replaced part(s) will be returned from FFI freight prepaid via UPS Ground.
- If part(s) being replaced are within the timeline of the Firefly Warranty, but testing the returned part(s) during diagnosis proves the item(s) to be either without defect or non-warrantable, all costs and shipping charges of the part(s) will be charged to the recipient of the part(s).