Our Warranty Team is responsible for collecting,
reviewing, and approving warranty claims.
Important: The following information is for owners or dealerships that have a Firefly product that needs to be replaced under warranty. If you are a Manufacturing Customer looking for information on how to file a warranty claim please contact us directly.
Firefly Warranty Process
- Tech Support will troubleshoot with you and determine if any Firefly products need replaced or if programming updates are needed.
- A case/reference number will be issued for you.
- A parts request will be sent to you for final approval.
- After your approval, your parts order will be sent through Firefly's production process and shipped.
- You will have 30 days from the ship date of the new part to return the malfunctioning part. Firefly will send a prepaid return shipping label for this purpose.
An invoice will be issued to you, and the credit card you provided that
was on hold will be charged if:
- Firefly did not recieve you malfunctioning part.
- There was damage to the part that was not reported to Firefly.
- All warranty items are sent at no charge under warranty assumption and Firefly will pay for ground shipping of your new parts. Expedited shipping above ground shipping costs will be charged to you and is nonrefundable.
A $45.00 RUSH fee will be assessed for any requests to ship the same day the order is placed and is nonrefundable.
A $25.00 address fee will be assessed for any changes to shipping AFTER the product has left Firefly.
*If you are trying to file a warranty claim for tank/tank sensors please contact us directly at [email protected].
Delivery of Returned Items
The Returnee is responsible for packaging the returned part(s) appropriately, with sufficient protection against shipping damage; Firefly will not be responsible for any damage to the returned part(s) due to improper shipping.
It is the returnee's responsibility to provide a description of the problem and/or diagnosis, unit number from which the returned part(s) are from, and the correct address to ship the repaired and/or replaced products to.
The repaired or replaced part(s) will be returned from FFI freight prepaid via UPS Ground.
What's Covered/Not Covered?
Wondering what's covered or not covered under Firefly's Warranty Policy? Please click the link to the Terms and Conditions page for more information.