Our Terms of Service were updated on February 10, 2023.
Firefly Integrations, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Firefly”) provide (1) the Firefly website located at www.fireflyint.com/, and all associated sites linked to www.fireflyint.com/ (each a “Site”); (2) services accessible through the Sites (“Web Apps”); (3) software that may be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access services (“Mobile Apps”); and (4) subscription services, including services that can be accessed using the Web Apps and Mobile Apps (“Subscription Services”), all for use in conjunction with Firefly hardware products, including Vegatouch products, Spyder Network and Systems, Newell Intrepid, and other products from Firefly (collectively, “Products”) and in other ways that Firefly provides. Some Firefly Products and Services can be used together or in ways that integrate with products and services from third parties. The term “Services” means the Sites, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Subscription Services, and Products.
These Terms of Service (“Terms” or “Agreement”) govern your access to, and use of, the Services and Products. Please read these Terms carefully. The term “you”, as used in these Terms, means any person or entity who accesses or uses the Services or Products and any person or entity who creates an Account (as defined in Section 2(a) and accepts these Terms, including Owners, Authorized Users (as defined in Section 2(b), and the parents or guardians of Authorized Users, as applicable (as described in Section 1((b)(ii)). These Terms give you specific legal rights. In addition, you may also have other legal rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, limitations of liability, indemnification, and waiver of jury trial under these Terms will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or other rights, so those provisions of these Terms may not apply to you.
THESE TERMS ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS THROUGH A SITE, WEB APP OR MOBILE APP, OR BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE SITES) OR PRODUCTS, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS AND USE. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY (SUBJECT TO SECTION 1(B)(II) BELOW) TO ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE, SUBJECT TO SECTION 1(B)(II) BELOW, OF SUFFICIENT LEGAL AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION OR RESIDENCE TO USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD DISCONNECT YOUR PRODUCTS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT (AS DESCRIBED BELOW) AND CEASE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
AS DESCRIBED BELOW, YOU CONSENT TO AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATE OF THE SERVICES AND OF THE PRODUCTS CONNECTED TO THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
AS DESCRIBED BELOW, SECTIONS 4 AND 5 DESCRIBE IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY IN CONNECTION WITH LIFE SAFETY AND CRITICAL USES. PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES CAREFULLY, AS YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THEM AND ACCEPTING THEM.
1. Overview, Eligibility, Customer Service, Term and Termination
- Eligibility. (i) You may use the Services and Products only if you have the legal capacity to form a binding contract with Firefly (except subject to the provisions of clause (1)(b)(ii) below), you accept these Terms through a Site, Web App or Mobile App, or by accessing or using the Services or Products, and only if you are in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state/provincial, national and international laws, rules and regulations. Only individuals aged 18 and older are permitted to act as Owners of Firefly Accounts. (ii) If you are an Authorized User, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age in the jurisdiction where you reside), and in the event you are between the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age in the jurisdiction where you reside) and the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside, that you will only use the Services and Products under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms on your behalf. Any use or access to the Services and Products by individuals under the age of 13 (or the equivalent minimum age in the jurisdiction where you reside) is strictly prohibited and is a violation of these Terms. The Services and Products are not available to any users previously prohibited from using the Services and Products by Firefly.
- Customer Service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Products, the Services or these Terms, please contact Firefly. You understand and agree that customer service and any customer care and support offered and provided by Firefly is not a 911 service or dispatch center, an emergency service provider or dispatch service, or a lifesaving solution for people at risk in their location or otherwise. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE OR ANY CUSTOMER CARE AND SUPPORT OFFERED BY FIREFLY WITH ANY LIFE/SAFETY EMERGENCY, MEDICAL EMERGENCY, OR ANY OTHER EMERGENCY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCH EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE POLICE, FIRE DEPARTMENT, 911, OR APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICE.
- Term and Termination. These Terms will remain in full force and effect as long as you continue to access or use the Services or Products, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. At any time, Firefly may (i) suspend or terminate your rights to access or use the Services, or (ii) terminate these Terms with respect to you if Firefly, in good faith, believes that you have used the Services or Products in violation of these Terms, including any incorporated guidelines, terms or rules. If you transfer a Product to a new owner, your right to use the Services with respect to that Product automatically terminates and the new owner will have no right to use the Product or Services under your Account (as described below) and will need to register for a separate Account with Firefly and accept these Terms.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms, your Account, and your right to use the Services will automatically terminate.
- Your Account. To use certain Services and Products, you must register for a user account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You represent and warrant that: (i) all required registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (iii) your use of the Services and Products will not violate any US or other applicable law or regulation (e.g., you are not located in an embargoed country or are not listed as a prohibited or restricted party under applicable export control laws and regulations). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your Account and to maintain your password securely to prevent others from gaining access. You agree to immediately notify Firefly of any unauthorized use or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, or any other breach of security. Firefly is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- The individual who creates an Account is the “Owner” of that Account and is the Owner of the Products associated with that Account. Individuals who are authorized to access an Owner’s Products and Services are “Authorized Users”. Authorized Users may have the ability to use the Services and monitor and control the Products (for example, an Authorized User can change your any systems connected to Firefly Products such as heating and cooling systems, or lighting and electronics systems. Authorized Users may also view information (including personal information) and content across all an Owner’s Products or Services. Authorized Users are responsible for their own actions in connection with the Products and Services, but the Owner also hereby agrees to be fully responsible for all actions taken by Authorized Users relating to the Owner’s Products, Services and Account. If you are an Owner who invites or enables an Authorized User, you acknowledge and agree that said Authorized User may subsequently invite or enable other Authorized Users with the same access and ability to use your Products and Services set out above. As a result, if you are an Owner, you should only authorize those individuals whom you trust to access your Account, Products and Services.
3. Access to Services
- Access and Use. Subject to these Terms, Firefly grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive right (without the right to sub-license) to access and use the Services by (i) using the Web Apps in connection with, and solely for the purpose of, controlling and monitoring the Products you own or are authorized to control and monitor, or otherwise accessing a service explicitly provided by Firefly for your use (the “Permitted Purpose”), (ii) installing and using the Mobile Apps solely on your own handheld mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone) and solely for the Permitted Purpose, and (iii) accessing the Sites solely for the Permitted Purpose.
- Automatic Software Updates. Firefly may, from time to time, develop patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other modifications to improve the performance of the Services or the Product Software (“Updates”). These may be automatically installed without providing any additional notice or receiving any additional consent. You consent to this automatic update. If you do not want such Updates, your remedy is to terminate your Account and stop using the Services and the Products. If you do not terminate a previously created Account, you will receive Updates automatically. You acknowledge that you may be required to install Updates to use the Services and the Products and you agree to install any Updates that Firefly provides promptly. Your continued use of the Services and the Products is your agreement (i) to these Terms with respect to the Services and Products, and (ii) to the End User License Agreement with respect to updated Product Software; and (iii) to any change or updates that Firefly may make to these Terms or the End User License Agreement over time.
- Certain materials, now or in the future, may be displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, articles, photographs, video, images, and illustrations (“Content”)). The Content also includes information that you and other users provide us within the course of using the Services (collectively, “User Submissions”), which we may use to provide, maintain, and improve the Services. Some Content may be visible to others (for example, the Services may allow you to upload, post or otherwise share video content). You may also post feedback, comments, questions, or other information on the Sites. You are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, or that you contribute in any manner to the Services; you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it; and you license to Firefly all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell, or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third-party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners and (ii) in any way that violates any third-party right. Firefly reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (i) you agree not to license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or Products; (ii) you agree not to modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse-compile, or reverse-engineer any part of the Services or Products; (iii) you agree not to access the Services or Products in order to build a similar or competitive service or product; (iv) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services or Products may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means; (v) you agree not to upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer or communications network, computer, handheld mobile device, data, the Services, the Products, the Product Software, or any other system, device or property; (vi) you agree not to interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the servers or networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks; (vii) you agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by means other than through the interface that is provided by Firefly; and (viii) you agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyrights and trademark notices) that may be contained in, or displayed in connection with, the Services or Products. Any future release, update, or other addition to the functionality of the Services shall be subject to these Terms.
- Open Source. Certain items of independent, third-party code may be included in the Web Apps or Mobile Apps that are subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL”) or other open-source licenses (“Open-Source Software”). The Open-Source Software is licensed under the terms of the license that accompanies such Open-Source Software. Nothing in these Terms limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable end-user license for such Open-Source Software. Nothing in these Terms restricts your right to copy, modify, and distribute such Open-Source Software that is subject to the terms of the GPL.
- Security. Firefly cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. We endeavor to implement security measures. However, Firefly cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Modification. Firefly reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Firefly will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
- Access Outside Certain Countries. Firefly Sites are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States and Canadian visitors as well as visitors from the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands (“Target Countries”). Although the Sites are accessible worldwide, the Products and Services provided or accessed through or on the Sites are not available to all persons or in all countries. If you choose to access the Sites from outside the Target Countries, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws in your country. You understand and accept that the Sites are not designed for use in non-Target Countries and that some, or all, of the features of the Sites may not work or be appropriate for use in such a country. To the extent permissible by law, Firefly accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused by your access or use of the Sites or Firefly Products in non-Target Countries. You will be bound by these Terms wherever you access or use the Sites or the Services.
4. Agreed Usage and Limitations of Firefly Services and Products
- Intended Use of Firefly Services. The Services are intended to be accessed and used for non-time-critical information and control of Firefly Products. While we aim for the Services to be highly reliable and available, they are not intended to be reliable or available 100% of the time. The Services are subject to sporadic interruptions and failures for a variety of reasons beyond Firefly’s control, including Wi-Fi intermittency, service provider uptime, mobile notifications, and operators, among others. You acknowledge these limitations and agree that Firefly is not responsible for any damages allegedly caused by the failure or delay of the Services.
- No Life Safety or Critical Uses of the Products and Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Products and Services, whether standing alone or when interfaced with Third-Party Products or Services, are not certified for emergency response. Firefly makes no warranty or representation that use of the Products or Services with any Third-Party Product or Service will affect or increase any level of safety. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHETHER STANDING ALONE OR INTERFACED WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, ARE NOT A THIRD-PARTY MONITORED EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM. FURTHER, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FIREFLY DISPATCH EMERGENCY SERVICES TO YOUR LOCATION IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY.
- Reliability of Services. You acknowledge that the Services, including remote access and mobile notifications, are not error-free or 100% reliable and 100% available. Proper functioning of the Services relies and is dependent on, among other things, the transmission of data through your wi-fi network, enabled wireless device (such as a phone or tablet) and broadband internet access, or optional Cellular Backup service, for which neither Firefly nor any wireless or data carrier is responsible, and may be interrupted, delayed, refused, or otherwise limited for a variety of reasons, including insufficient coverage, power outages, termination of service and access, environmental conditions, interference, non-payment of applicable fees and charges, unavailability of radio frequency channels, system capacity, upgrades, repairs or relocations, and priority access by emergency responders in the event of a disaster or emergency (collectively, “Service Interruptions”). You understand that Service Interruptions may result in the Services being unreliable or unavailable for the duration of the Service Interruption. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will receive notifications within any given time, or at all. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT RELY ON THE SERVICES FOR ANY LIFE SAFETY OR CRITICAL PURPOSES. MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THE STATUS AND ALARMS ON YOUR FIREFLY PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY – THEY ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A THIRD-PARTY MONITORED EMERGENCY-NOTIFICATION SYSTEM. There is no way for Firefly to provide specific information relating to a situation in your location or elsewhere. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to educate yourself on how to respond to an emergency and to respond according to the specifics of your situation.
- Service Interruptions; no refund or rebate. The Services may be suspended temporarily, without notice, for security reasons, systems failure, maintenance and repair, or other circumstances. You agree that you will not be entitled to any refund or rebate for such suspensions. Firefly does not offer any specific uptime guarantee for the Services.
- System Requirements. The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a working Wi-Fi network in your RV that is positioned to communicate reliably with the Products; (ii) an Account; (iii) an enabled and supported wireless device, such as a phone or tablet (required for some features and functionalities of the Service); (iv) always-on broadband Internet access in your RV with bandwidth sufficient to support the Products you use; and (v) other system elements that may be specified by Firefly. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the required system elements and that they are compatible and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met. If you modify, substitute, move, or otherwise change any of the required system elements, it is your sole duty and responsibility to be sure they are compatible and properly configured to work with the Products and Services. In addition, you acknowledge that Firefly may activate Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet, with or without prior notification, to facilitate proper operation of the Services, enable communication with Firefly Products connected to the same Firefly account, and enable certain features.
- Cellular Back-Up in Case of Wi-Fi Outage. In the event of any Service Interruptions to your RV’s Wi-Fi network or internet connection, the Services may be unreliable or unavailable for the duration of the Service Interruption. Further, features and functionalities of the Products and Services may be unavailable on your Mobile App for the duration of the Service Interruption. You may have an option of selecting a cellular back-up subscription plan (“Cellular Backup”) to help improve connectivity in the event of any Service Interruption and decrease the likelihood of interruption of the Services and access to the various features and functionalities of your Products and Services on your Mobile App.
- The Services provide you with information (“Product Information”) regarding the Products in your RV and their connection with other products and services. All Product Information is provided “as is” and “as available.” We cannot guarantee that it is correct or up to date. In cases where it is critical, accessing Product Information through the Services is not a substitute for direct access of the information in the RV.
- All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom (or from whose account) such Content originated, and Firefly will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content. Firefly cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services. In addition, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data that users or merchants may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take because of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services.
- You warrant, represent, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or otherwise use the Services or Products in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation or is otherwise illegal; (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of Firefly; (v) contains a virus, Trojan Horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program; (vi) jeopardizes the security of your Firefly Account or anyone else’s Account (such as allowing someone else to log into the Services as you); (vii) attempts, in any manner, to obtain or access the password, account, products, devices, systems, or other security information from any other user or third party; (viii) violates the security of any computer network or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes; (ix) runs Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure); (x) copies or stores any significant portion of the Content; (xi) decompiles, reverse-engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services; or (xii) denigrates or disrupts any network capacity or functionality.
- Privacy and Data Protection Laws. Firefly Products and Services are primarily intended for purely personal and recreational use. Nonetheless, data protection and privacy laws where you live may impose certain responsibilities on you and your use of the Products and Services. For more information, see the . You agree that you (and not Firefly) are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable laws when you use the Products and Services.
- Installation, test, and use. It is your responsibility to install and use the Products and Services pursuant to the applicable manual and instructions. IF A PRODUCT IS NOT PROPERLY INSTALLED, OR IF A PRODUCT OR ANY OF ITS SENSORS ARE OUTSIDE THE DETECTION RANGE OR HINDERED OR OBSTRUCTED BY WALLS, FURNITURE, PERSONAL PROPERTY, OR OTHER THINGS, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE FALSE ALARMS OR DETECTION FAILURES. It is your responsibility to test the Products once installed to be sure the Products (and any related sensors and components) are functioning and communicating as intended and designed, and then regularly test and maintain the Products after installation.
- Check batteries regularly. It is your responsibility to replace any batteries for the Products, when necessary. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS MAY NOT FUNCTION OR PROPERLY FUNCTION IF BATTERIES NEED REPLACEMENT; PLEASE CHECK THEM REGULARLY.
- Sensors. FIREFLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY SENSORS RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONSTITUTE A FIRE ALARM SYSTEM OR MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW, CODE, ORDINANCE, AUTHORITY HAVING JURISDICTION OR INDUSTRY STANDARD, SUCH AS NFPA 72. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY APPLICABLE STATE OR LOCAL LAW, CODE, ORDINANCE, OR AUTHORITY HAVING JURISDICTION OR INDUSTRY STANDARD THAT MAY APPLY TO THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF ALL SENSORS.
- Smart Device Standards/Use Only Firefly Certified Third-Party Products or Services. The Products may use various open or commonly available standards or means to communicate and work with smart or connected devices that are also similarly used by other systems or services not manufactured by Firefly, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and IP devices. HOWEVER, SMART, CONNECTED, OR OTHER DEVICES AND RELATED SERVICES (“THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES”) THAT ARE NOT DESIGNATED BY FIREFLY AS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE MAY NOT WORK WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR MAY HAVE LIMITED FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY, EVEN IF DESIGNED, SPECIFIED OR MARKETED TO OPERATE USING THE SAME OR SIMILAR STANDARDS OR MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. YOU AGREE TO ONLY USE THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESIGNATED BY FIREFLY AS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT FIREFLY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD FIREFLY HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST, ALL LIABILITY AND DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LOSS OF LIFE ARISING FROM, RELATED TO, OR CAUSED BY, ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO CONNECT, OR YOUR CONNECTION AND USE OF, THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT CERTIFIED BY FIREFLY AS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
5. Limitations of Firefly Services Due to Third Parties
- General. Firefly Services rely on or inter-operate with third-party products and services. These third-party products and services are beyond Firefly’s control, but their operation may impact, or be impacted by, the use and reliability of the Firefly Services. You acknowledge and agree that (i) the use and availability of the Services is dependent on third-party product vendors and service providers; (ii) these third-party products and services may not operate in a reliable manner 100% of the time and they may impact the way that the Firefly Services operate; and (iii) Firefly is not responsible for damages and losses due to the operation of these third-party products and services.
- Third-Party Service Providers Used By Firefly. You acknowledge that Firefly uses third-party service providers to enable some aspects of the Services – such as, for example, data storage, cellular back-up, synchronization and communication, and mobile device notifications through mobile operating system vendors and mobile operators. YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THE SERVICES FOR ANY LIFE SAFETY OR TIME-CRITICAL PURPOSES. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR SORT, PERSONAL INJURY, OR LOSS OF LIFE ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Mobile Apps is dependent on the third-party websites from which you download the Mobile Apps, e.g., the Google Play Store from Google or the App Store from Apple (each an “App Store”). You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Firefly and not with an App Store. Each App Store may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading Mobile Apps from it. You agree to comply with such App Store terms and conditions, and your license to use the Mobile Apps is conditioned upon your compliance with such App Store terms and conditions. To the extent that such other terms and conditions from such App Store are less restrictive than or otherwise conflict with the terms and conditions of these Terms, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in these Terms apply.
- Third-Party Website Links and Referrals. The Sites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third-Party Sites”) and referrals to third-party vendors (“Referred Vendors”). Such Third-Party Sites and Referred Vendors are not under our control. Firefly provides these links and referrals only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party Sites or Referred Vendors. Your use of these Third-Party Sites is at your own risk.
- Authorized Users. Firefly is not responsible for any Authorized User’s behavior, or for any personal injury, death, property damage (including, without limitation, to your RV), or other harm or losses arising from or relating to their use of the Services.
- Release Regarding Third Parties. Firefly is not responsible for third parties or their products and services, including, without limitation, the App Stores, Third-Party Products and Services, Third-Party Sites, Referred Vendors, Equipment, ISP, and Operators. Firefly hereby disclaims, and you hereby discharge, waive, and release Firefly and its licensors and suppliers from any past, present, and future claims, liabilities and damages, known or unknown, arising out of or relating to your interactions with such third parties and their products and services. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION.
6. Ownership and Intellectual Property
- Firefly Property. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Product, Product Software and Services (i.e., the Sites, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps) are owned by Firefly or its affiliates or our licensors. Your possession, access to, and use of the Product, Product Software, and Services do not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Firefly, and its affiliates and licensors and suppliers, reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. The Services are licensed to you, not sold, under these Terms.
You may only copy parts of the Services (including this Site) onto your own computer for your own personal use. You may not use the content of the Services in any other public or commercial way, nor may you copy or incorporate any of the content of the Services into any other work, including your own website, without the written consent of Firefly. You must have a license from us before you can post or redistribute any portion of the Services. Other than with respect to User Submissions, Firefly retains full and complete title to all content on the Services, including any downloadable software and all data that accompanies it. You must not copy, modify, or in any way reproduce or damage the structure or presentation of the Services, or any content therein.
- Feedback. You may choose to, or Firefly may invite you to submit comments, suggestions, or ideas about the Products or Services, including how to improve the Products or Services (“Ideas”). By submitting any Ideas, you agree that your submissions are voluntary, gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, and will not place Firefly under any fiduciary or other obligation. Firefly may use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way without any compensation to you. You also agree that Firefly does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Firefly, developed by its employees, or obtained from other sources.
- We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (i) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (ii) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (iii) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (iv) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (v) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (vi) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (vii) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (viii) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review.
- User Submissions. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, and transferable right to access, display, or otherwise use your User Submissions (including all related intellectual property rights) solely in connection with providing you with the Services and as directed by you. You also hereby do and shall grant to each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access and use your User Submissions through the Services and as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under these Terms. Furthermore, you understand that we retain the right to reformat, modify, create derivative works of, excerpt and translate any User Submissions submitted by you. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Firefly does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submissions, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. Indemnity for Third Party Actions
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, RELEASE, AND HOLD FIREFLY AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “FIREFLY PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST: (I) ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LAWSUITS, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL ACTION BROUGHT BY ANY THIRD PARTY AGAINST ANY OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (A) YOUR USE AND EACH AUTHORIZED USER’S USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (B) YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED USERS’ VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS; (C) ANY USER SUBMISSIONS OR FEEDBACK YOU PROVIDE; OR (D) YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED USERS’ VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY (COLLECTIVELY, “THIRD PARTY ACTIONS”); AND (II) ANY AND ALL RELATED LOSSES, DAMAGES, SETTLEMENTS, AND JUDGMENTS (INCLUDING PAYMENT OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES’ ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS) INCURRED BY ANY OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES, ASSESSED OR FOUND AGAINST ANY OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES, OR MADE BY ANY OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES, RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ACTION (“THIRD PARTY RELATED LOSSES”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION TO THE FIREFLY PARTIES APPLIES EVEN IF SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACTION AND THIRD-PARTY RELATED LOSSES ARISE FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY KIND OR DEGREE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW, OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING OF ANY OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES. HOWEVER, NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO REQUIRE ANY INDEMNIFICATION WHICH WOULD RENDER OR MAKE THIS CLAUSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, VOID, OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY WILLFUL, WANTON, INTENTIONAL, OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE FIREFLY PARTIES IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT PERMIT INDEMNIFICATION FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. “THIRD PARTY” IS DEFINED HEREIN TO INCLUDE, AMONG OTHERS, AN AUTHORIZED USER, AN UNAUTHORIZED USER, A SPOUSE, PARTNER, FAMILY MEMBER, GUEST, NEIGHBOR, TENANT, EMPLOYEE, OR INSURANCE COMPANY.
Firefly reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Firefly, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. You agree not to settle any such claim without Firefly’s prior written consent. Firefly will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
8. Warranty Disclaimers
- THE WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT AND PRODUCT SOFTWARE ARE SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, RESPECTIVELY.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND FIREFLY, AND OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- FIREFLY, AND OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVICES: (I) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR RV NETWORK, COMPUTER, OR MOBILE DEVICE; (III) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (IV) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FIREFLY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- FIREFLY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND FIREFLY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO, OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR, ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- FIREFLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND FIREFLY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY, OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES. FIREFLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING SUGGESTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- THE SERVICES MAY PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PRODUCTS (“PRODUCT INFORMATION”) OR OTHER PERIPHERALS CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCTS (“PRODUCT PERIPHERALS”). THE TYPE OF PRODUCT PERIPHERALS THAT MAY BE CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE, ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. FIREFLY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
9. Other disclaimers
- WHEN YOU INSTALL, SETUP, OR USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE DEFAULTS OR CHOOSE PARTICULAR SETTINGS. THE CHOICES YOU MAKE CAN CAUSE NON-RECOMMENDED OR UNINTENDED OPERATION OR NON-OPERATION OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ANY CONNECTED EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEMS. YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES AND LOSSES CAUSED BY, OR RELATED TO, THE CHOICES YOU MAKE FOR THE PARTICULAR SETTINGS FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND SETTING OR CHANGING DEFAULTS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOME OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOTIFICATION, SIGNALING, AND DETECTION PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THOSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DO NOT ELIMINATE OCCURRENCES OF EVENTS, SUCH AS FIRES, FLOODS, SEWAGE BACKUPS, OR MECHANICAL BREAKDOWNS. FURTHER, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THOSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MAY NOT AVERT OR MINIMIZE SUCH OCCURRENCES OF EVENTS, OR THEIR CONSEQUENCES, AND, THEREFORE, FIREFLY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE) THAT THOSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL SO AVERT OR MINIMIZE SUCH OCCURRENCES OF EVENTS, OR THEIR CONSEQUENCES.
- You understand and agree that the Products are not designed and manufactured to comply with any CP-01 ANSI Standard or other similar false alarm reduction standard or ordinance that may be required or recommended by your state or local government.
10. Waiver of Subrogation
You should protect against any risk of loss with the appropriate insurance coverage, and you are responsible for obtaining all insurance coverage you believe is necessary. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND THE APPLICABLE POLICY OR POLICIES OF INSURANCE YOU OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN, YOU RELEASE FIREFLY AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, OCCURRENCE, EVENT, OR CONDITION COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE.
11. Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms and within this “Limitation of Liability” clause, shall be interpreted or construed to limit or exclude liability that cannot be so limited or excluded under applicable law.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTY AND OTHER DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT WILL: (A) FIREFLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF FIREFLY KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND; (B) FIREFLY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES NOT EXCLUDED OR PRECLUDED PURSUANT TO (A) ABOVE, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT NEVER TO EXCEED TWO TIMES THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO FIREFLY OR FIREFLY’S AUTHORIZED RESELLER FOR THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). FIREFLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OF FIREFLY’S LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FIREFLY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR EXPOSURE TO, ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, ACCESSED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION 11 SHALL APPLY EVEN IF FIREFLY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR LIMITED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OF ANY KIND OR DEGREE, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, SUBROGATION, INDEMNIFICATION OR CONTRIBUTION, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY WILLFUL, WANTON, INTENTIONAL, OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT OF FIREFLY OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF FIREFLY IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
CANADA LIMITATIONS. FIREFLY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WHERE ITS PRODUCTS, OR AN RV CONTAINING FIREFLY PRODUCTS, IS SOLD IN CANADA.
12. Fees and Payment
Certain Services may be provided for a fee. You shall pay all applicable fees in connection with the Services selected by you in accordance with the applicable terms of service or sale.
13. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Forum, Jurisdiction, and Waiver of Jury Trial. The parties hereto agree that any action, claim, counterclaim, crossclaim, controversy, proceeding, or suit (referred to collectively as “Action”), whether at law or at equity, whether sounding in tort, contract, or otherwise, at any time arising under or in connection with this Agreement, the administration, enforcement, or negotiation of this Agreement, or the performance of any obligation with respect to this Agreement, may only be brought in a court of the state of Indiana located in Elkhart County, Indiana (or if it has, or can acquire, jurisdiction in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana), and each party WAIVES ANY RIGHT each party MAY HAVE TO ASSERT THE DOCTRINE OF FORUM NON CONVENIENS OR TO OBJECT TO SUCH FORUM OR VENUE, UNCONDITIONALLY SUBMITS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS, AND CONSENTS TO RELIEF ORDERED BY SUCH COURTS. THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION. IN SUCH ACTION, THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE FILED AS A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
- Governing Law. These Terms, and any claim, dispute, action, cause of action, issue, or request for relief arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the Products and Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The courts in some states and countries may not apply Indiana law to some types of disputes. If you reside in one of those states or countries, then where Indiana law is excluded from applying, your state’s or country’s laws will apply.
14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C §512[c] for further details): (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address; (v) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- Firefly’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Copyright Agent – Attention Firefly Legal, Firefly Integrations, LLC, 1013 Elroy Dr., Middlebury, IN 46540, United States. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Firefly customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this Section 14(b), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that the Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (i) Your physical or electronic signature; (ii) Identification of the Content that has been removed, or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (iii) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the Content; and (iv) Your name, address, telephone number and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in South Bend, Indiana, USA and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Firefly may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complainant informing that person that they may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 working days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 working days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Firefly’s sole discretion.
- Changes to These Terms. Firefly reserves the right to make changes to these Terms. Firefly will post notice of changes to any one or more of the following: this page, a Site, Web Apps, or Mobile Apps. You should ensure that you have read and agree with the most recent Terms when you use the Services and Products. Continued use of the Services and Products following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE CHANGES TO ANY OF THE TERMS, YOU SHOULD DISCONNECT YOUR PRODUCTS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND CEASE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
- Protection of Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Firefly may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its confidential information and intellectual property rights or to prevent loss of data or damage to its servers in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Firefly regarding the use of the Services and purchase of the Products. Any failure by Firefly to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Neither party is an agent or partner of the other party.
- Survivability. The obligations in Sections 3(d) and (e), 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 15 will survive any expiration or termination of these Terms.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any associated rights or obligations, may not be assigned or otherwise transferred by you without Firefly’s prior written consent. These Terms may be assigned by Firefly without restriction. These Terms are binding upon any permitted assignee.
- Notifications. Firefly may provide notifications to you as required by law, or for marketing or other purposes, via (at its option) email to the primary email associated with your Account, mobile notifications, hard copy, or posting of such notice on www.fireflyint.com. Firefly is not responsible for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to email notifications. Firefly recommends adding @fireflyint.com email addresses to your email address book to help ensure that you receive email notifications from Firefly.
- Disclosures. Firefly’s address is: Firefly Integrations, LLC, 1013 Elroy Dr., Middlebury, IN 46540, United States. Your state or jurisdiction may also have a consumer complaint or affairs system (for example, California Residents may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing, at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254).
- Copyright/Trademark Information. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are the property of Firefly or of their respective holders. You are not permitted to use any of the Marks without the applicable prior written consent of Firefly or such respective holders. Firefly reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, specifications, and pricing at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this or in related documents.
16. Contact Information
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or by mail at:
Firefly Integrations, LLC
1013 Elroy Dr
Middlebury, IN 46540